The Living Word
In case you were not with us last week, you will not want to miss the October issue of Credo Magazine, “The Living Word.”
[issuu width=420 height=231 backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=111004125903-7a9245a15ca1450ba2e83e5f97a58fd5 name=the_living_word-oct_2011 username=credomagazine tag=evangelicals unit=px id=a9f431c1-edfa-8fbd-5a02-49600bf61ac9 v=2]
To view the publication click here
The October issue, “The Living Word,” is now available!
Is Scripture inspired by God or is it merely the work of man? Peter writes, “For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit” (2 Pet 1:21). The October issue of Credo seeks to affirm the inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture as doctrines that are faithful to the testimony of Scripture itself. Contributors include: Gregg Allison, John Frame, Timothy George, Fred Zaspel, Michael A.G. Haykin, Tim Challies, Matthew Barrett, Thomas Schreiner, Tony Merida, Owen Strachan, J. V. Fesko, Robert Saucy, and many others.
To view the magazine as a pdf click here.
This PDF is interactive. What does this include?
* All of the article titles on the cover page and table of contents are clickable and will take you to the article directly.
* The same is true when you come to the “Book Reviews” page. Just click on a book and it will take you to the review.
* The word “contents” is in the upper righthand side of each spread, if you click it you will return to the table of contents.
* Certain pictures of books within the magazine can be clicked on to take you directly to Amazon.
* Contributors pictures can be clicked to access their personal blogs, where applicable.
* Advertisements can be clicked to find out more information from the school or publisher.